A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Series of QP's freebies

I have decided to try something different. I have started an ABC quickpage Album for you using papers and elements from my kits designed for the SAS colour challenges and templates from Teriann Hanks. I have uploaded a Title page and the "A" page. They are in zip format and only 8" square, so they should suit everyone. I hope you like them. Please check back often, I hope to add at least one page every day :)


Link to download Title Page here




Link to download "A" page here link removed . Please note that the password for these pages is "AlphAbet" without the quotes. Note the mix of upper and lower cases letters.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jody said...

Looking forward to this kit. You have made my life just so much easier - now I can do an ABC book of my grandchildren.

Thank you and God Bless

Teriann said...

You did such a great job using my templates :) Which version did you use, Photoshop or DIP? They look fabulous!