Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Series of QP's freebies

I have decided to try something different. I have started an ABC quickpage Album for you using papers and elements from my kits designed for the SAS colour challenges and templates from Teriann Hanks. I have uploaded a Title page and the "A" page. They are in zip format and only 8" square, so they should suit everyone. I hope you like them. Please check back often, I hope to add at least one page every day :)


Link to download Title Page here




Link to download "A" page here link removed . Please note that the password for these pages is "AlphAbet" without the quotes. Note the mix of upper and lower cases letters.

2 comments:

Lois B said...

Looking forward to this kit. You have made my life just so much easier - now I can do an ABC book of my grandchildren.

Thank you and God Bless

Unknown said...

You did such a great job using my templates :) Which version did you use, Photoshop or DIP? They look fabulous!