Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm still here

Hi all, well, my good intentions of sharing a new posting everyday went out the window when we went away for the weekend and I forgot to take the modem for the laptop with me. Oh well!



We had a great time camping on the banks of the River Murray halfway between Morgan and Waikerie. Hogwash Bend has been a favourite spot for us for a few years now, but it has all changed. The landowners have fenced off the majority of the site for "Re-Vegetation" and so there is now only the flat sand beach area to camp on. We chose a site under a huge gum tree that was just off the road as we didn't want to get bogged in the sand and had a wonderful time. There was supposed to be little chance of rain while we were away but every time we go to Hogwash, it rains and this visit was no different LOL It rained Thursday night and almost all of Friday, but Saturday was gorgeous!



Home again late Sunday afternoon and then the inevitable loads of washing that one seems to get from going camping :)



Today, I have a landscape version of my first QP for those of you that use the different size. Thanks again to Andrea Gold for her templates, I am so pleased that I can get a commercial licence for these templates, it has made making QP's to share so easy.


Link to download: no longer available

If you need a password, it is "showers" without the quotes.

No comments: