Friday, April 25, 2008

Another QP for you

Today I have a QP for you based, once again, on my submission for The Scrapping Garden Color Challenge. I have used a template designed by Megan of Racketty Scrappety fame. She has generously allowed me to use her templates to make QP's for you. Isn't she kind :) She has a great number of templates available on her website, so go check it out!




Link to download square QP here no longer available





Link to download rectangle QP here no longer available


Remember the password is "beginning" without the quotes.



I have also been accepted to be on a CT Team at Digital Scrap Garden. I am now a proud member of Nathalie's CT Team and today made my first LO for her. This is a LO using her "Vintage Roses" kit, which is just gorgeous! I designed a template for this layout from a pagemap by Becky Fleck.





Journaling reads: "These are some pics of My Family. All my children and me are in the centre. Then there is a wedding photo of my Parents and one of me and my Gary."



I have really busy making stuff for challenges as well. Here are a couple of QPs I designed for the QP exchange at Color Line Design. These layouts were made with Kellie's "A Little Bird Told Me Addon" which is a lovely kit.











and here's a layout I made with the above QP.




This is a picture of my son and his friend searching for treasure on Brighton Beach in Victoria, Australia. I love this photo and the QP really lends itself to a landscape picture.


Another QP I made for a challenge is a 2nd one for an exchange at Blushbutter.



This used her "Gentle" kit. Isnt it just gorgeous!!

2 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Very Pretty! TY!

SherryD said...

Caroline, all your QPs are pretty but I love the neutral ones - so elegant. Thanks for sharing. Hugs