A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

new QP freebie

I have spent the weekend working on some quickpages based on my submission to The Scrapping Garden for their April 08 Colour Challenge. I will try to post a new page every day so please keep checking back for updates. I have made the QP's in 12" square format and also in Rectangle format. I hope that you like them. Once again, I have used templates by Andrea Gold. If you download please leave a comment. Thanks and have a great day!


Link to download Square QP here no longer available

Link to download Rectangle QP here no longer available

and if you need a password, it is "beginning" without the quotes.

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

This is too cute, but I cannot dl rar files :( thank you anyway, these are all beautiful!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.