Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Papers for my submission to the SAS Color Challenge

You know how it is, first you don't know where to begin...... then you don't know how to stop LOL




That's how it was with these papers, once I started I couldn't stop myself, I was having a ball! I have separated them into three files as they were getting a little large. If you need a password, it is "showers" (without quotes). Please leave a little lovin' if you download :)


links no longer available























Check back tomorrow for another treat. Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

3 comments:

makeyesup said...

Great papers, thanks a bunch, you have done a super job on this month's color challenge. It is much appreciated that you share your talents too.

grambie said...

So darling how you are showcasing each color of choice with those awesome and so wondrously patterned papers. WOW!! is what comes instantly to my mind as I view these lovely elements. Love the eyelet ribbons, the photo wraps, along with those darling bows and ribbons. Each download has all the elements that anyone need to make multiple layouts over and over again. It is not only that you have a full-size download, but that you care to put your best in sharing your various designs. I look for your name and so glad that I got your download before my Oncology Infusions started again. I really appreciate the multiples that you make along with the diversity of your kits. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Sally said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful kit!!