Sunday, April 6, 2008

New to all this!

Hi all and welcome to my Blog. I am really new to this, so bear with me as I mumble through :)


I am new to the world of Blogging, but have started doing some basic digital scrapbook designing and wanted somewhere to show-off LOL so here I am. Hopefully I will figure out how to upload some of my designs here that I would love to share with you.

I am sitting here trying to work this out listening to my 12yo son, Nicholas, singing. Or at least, he thinks he's singing! he sounds like the seagull in "The Little Mermaid", anyone remember that awful noise ? But he is happy, so I'm not really complaining.

Just to start with I will try to upload a picture of a kit I designed for SAS Mar08 Colour Challenge. The files are hosted on 4Shared and if you need a password, it is "lucky" (without the quotes).























Links for papers: no longer available























Link for elements: no longer available

Please remember to leave a comment if you download, these are what keep me going :)

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Thank u for the lovely kit!

Dana said...

Very nice! Thank you!