Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New QP freebie

Here is another page to match my kit designed for The Scrapping Garden CC. I have included links to Zip files instead of Rar files so hopefully that will make it easier for those of you who were unable to upzip the Rar files previously. Enjoy.




no longer available

Link to download Square QP here

Link to download Rectangle QP here no longer available

And for those of you who missed out on QP1 I have uploaded them as Zip files as well:

no longer available

Remember, if you need a password, it is "beginning" without the quotes. Have a great day :)

3 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Caroline!
Excellent work.
Thank you.

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you so much for making them Zip Files - Whew, whoopie - thank you !!! I sure appreciate your hard work! Hugs, Robbi

Lois B said...

Thank you for the beautiful QPs. I use a Mac and have no trouble with rar files - zip is fine too.

Thanks again