A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another QP for you

Here is another QP for you based on my submission for TSG CC. I hope you like it. I have uploaded it in Zip format and in two sizes. Please leave a comment if you download, I love reading them all and knowing that you are enjoying my designs :)



Link to download Square size here no longer available




Link to download Rectange size here no longer available

Password is "beginning" without the quotes.

3 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Thank you for another pretty qp, and for doing it in zip files :)
Hugs!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I love the star cut outs! TY!