Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two more pages for your ABC QP Album

Well, firstly I must apologise to Teriann for not linking her name with the site where I bought her great ABC Templates. Rush over there and check out her work, it is great! So anyways, I bought these templates from Polka Dot Potato and the link will (or should if I've done it properly) take you to Teriann's store. Thanks for the comment on the pages so far Teriann, and in answer to your question, I have used the photoshop version.

Here are two more pages for your album. Enjoy, and remember the password is "AlphAbet" and note the different letters.



Link to download "B" page here link removed

Link to download "C" page here Link removed

I was thinking of ways that these pages could be used. One lady wanted to use the "A" page for her grandson whose name began with "A". So that is one way, you could just wait until I post the relevant letter and then use it as a "name" page. A second way to use them would be to create an ABC Album for someone where each page shows something that is important to, or relevant to them. For a small child this could be as simple as a descriptive word such as "A - Adorable, Angel, Asleep" and so on. The pages could also be used to make an ABC book for a child that held pictures of objects that they were familiar with. This can be a great early reading tool as children recognise the picture and then learn to reconise the printed word. For example: "A - Apple, Alligator, Aeroplane" and so on. As soon as I am a bit more organised...... haha...... I will post some ABC lists and links to find some more ideas, so stayed tuned!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing these! They are awesome!!!