A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Freebie

Here is a circle template that I have made from my layout for the Week Two submission for the CT Contest. I can only supply it in a PSD format at the moment. I have made PNG files but you have move the small segments around and that could prove difficult to line them up. Leave a comment if you would like to try the PNG format anyway and I'll post it.



Here is the link Link removed to download. If you need a password, it is "around" without the quotes!





4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jody said...

Perfect! Thank you so much for sharing this template. I was hoping you would :) My attempt at trying to make the template was a mess. LOL

KrisG said...

Ooooooo... thank you!!! I loved how it looked in your LO. Now I wanna try, woohoo! Love your template!

Amber said...

This is a wonderfully unique template. Thank you so much for sharing! :-)