A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

A whole new world ! I am now officially a Designer

Hi all, it's finally arrived, the magic day when I become an official Designer for a Store. My designs have just been released at Color Line Design under the banner of Aussie Caz Designs. Please head over there and check them out. As a new release, there is 20% off my designs for today, so go and snap up a bargain :) I also have a freebie in the store and one in the May Color Challenge Forum.



Here is a sneak preview of some of my stuff :)



1 comment:

KrisG said...

Well, congratulations!!! It's got to be exciting to be selling designer!!!!