A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Voting for week two

Voting has commenced for Week Two of The Scrapping Garden CT Contest. I would love for you to head over there and leave me your vote. Here is the link for the voting. I am Petal Pusher #3. All the layouts are wonderful once again, so check them all out here. Thank you for your support. Scroll down the page to remind yourself about my layout :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love your layout and hope you will make it into a Template someday. I would love to make a lo of our family with it. I may try to make a template myself but I am not much good at it. LOL

KrisG said...

I voted!!! I hope you get tons more votes!!!