A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

SALE on at DSS

As of the first of September, I am having a SALE at DSS for two weeks! It is Father's Day here on the 6th September and I want to celebrate!

This SALE is for 20% off EVERYTHING in my Store, but only til the 13th Sept, so don't delay!


Have a good day wherever you are!

1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 28 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.