Monday, August 31, 2009

Check this OUT!

Do you own a personal Cutter ? If so , do you know about this website? Jennie Bean creates cutter files as well as the most amazing "SliceForms". This are wonderful creations that you cut, put together by interlocking the pieces and then...... like magic! you have a 3D creation that folds flat so you can send it in a card or place on a layout! This lady's imagination and talent is amazing! I am lucky enough to own a few of her files now, but if you are quick, you too can own her files as Jennie currently has a sale on at Paperthreads for 35% off! So don't just take my word for it, go check them out! Jennie also has a large number of freebies available on her site, so check them out before she removes them all!

Here is a Date Book that I created using one of Jennie's files


For a few more hours, Shelly's Art and Ginny's Happy Cuts are also on sale at Paperthreads! I love this Store but it is making me broke! LOL
Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 31 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.