A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cutter File freebie

Recently I joined a Card Front Swap at PaperThreads. This is the first time I had ventured into designing with my KNK and was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to create something someone else would value :) However, I made a card, then another.... and sent them off to a couple of volunteers to check for me, and they were all so encouraging, I got carried away and couldn't stop so here is a file for you. This is a file in KNK format only as I haven't figured out how to convert them yet! and it can only be used with personal cutters, so please dont download if you are thinking this is a digital scrapbooking file as I normally design as it will not work.




Download HERE Link removed

Please leave a comment if you download as I would love to know what you think of my venture into Cutter File designing!

have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

DarcysDesigns4U@aol.com said...

Awesome job, Caz!! Thanks for sharing!!

Darcy :o)

http://darcydawsondesigns.blogspot.com/

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Ileana said...

Hey, Caz! I wondered where this card might appear. Great job again!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 02, 2009. Thanks again.