A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Freebie Quickpage!

I found this quickpage in my files, created whilst as a CT at Inspiration Lane, that hasn't had any downloads so I must have forgotten to post it. Leastways I hope this is a new page for you :)

So... here is a freebie quickpage for you. I have used a gorgeous kit called "WaterWorks" by Joyful Heart Designs from Inspiration Lane.



Download HERE Link removed

Please come back and leave a comment if you download, I appreciate them all.

have a great day wherever you are!

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I luv the simpleness of this qp! so pretty. thanx a bunch!

Anonymous said...

luv this! thank u for sharing it!!!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing your talent & time :)