A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 7, 2009

Once again, Chris's latest addition to the new QMC inspired me to get creating! I love these files, and when I saw this file "CD00572 - Flames2", I immediately thought "Wings" LOL

I also really like Chris's CD00431 which, although a Happy Birthday file, has the most gorgeous tree in it, which I have used several times now.

This layout is a recent photo of my son, showing off for the camera. He is "My Little Angel?" , and these flame wings just go so well with this photo!




Have a great day wherever you are

1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.