A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New layout for VDBC

Chris has just posted this file in this quarters QMC. I can't believe how easy it is for me to find reasons to create with these files! I love them all!

This file is called "CowBoy" and I had the perfect pictures to go with it! This is a layout featuring one of my Daycare children dressing up, he is sooooo cute!! I have also used my "PlayTime" kit! available in my Stores at DSS and DSG.




Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: