A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

new freebie

I have a new freebie for you created using my newest kit "Back To School". I hope you like it!




Download HERE Link removed

Please leave a comment if you download, I really appreciate them all!

Check out the full kit here and here!

Have a great day wherever you are!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Gail said...

Thank you for the fab quick page and thanks for participating in my color challenge.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

grammadiane said...

Terrific QP Caroline......Don't have any kids pix to scrap with it just yet...but I'm sure I will have so it is going into my vault....LOL....Thanks Hon....I Love it !!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the QP

Melissa