A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Freebie and Sale

Don't forget my Sale at DSS - 20% my entire Store til the 13th September. And I have already organised some extra savings to be had on Friday with DSS Friday Express!




I have a new freebie for you today! I hope you managed to download my first quickpage created with my "Back To School" kit because I have a second page for you to match!



Download HERE Link removed

Please come back and leave a comment if you download, I really appreciate them all!

Have a great day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Charlene said...

Thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog. *grin* It's been awhile since I lurked, but no less heartfelt...although a little overdue!
XO Char

grammadiane said...

Caroline...i LOVE this....Darling QP...Thanks sweetie....