A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Freebie starts today!

PASSWORD has been corrected.. so sorry for the inconvenience!!

Hi all, hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend!

I have a new freebie Kit starting for you today! I hope you like it. Perfect for your Summer photos if you live in the Northern Hemisphere and to remind us of things to come here in the Southern Hemisphere where I am freezing LOL



Link to download Part One HERE Link removed. Password if required is "sunburnt" without the quotes. Please come back and leave a comment if you download, I really appreciate you taking the time to say thanks!

Have a great day wherever you are!

10 comments:

Islander Jean said...

Looks like a lovely kit - thankyou. However I am having a problem with the password not being recognised.
Jean

Lisa Avolio said...

I couldn't download it, either. :(

Lisa

bzyPTmom said...

Hmm--I couldn't download it either!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Ginger (Games) said...

Works now! Thanks for sharing.

Esther W-B said...

Thanks for the yummy papers Caz.

grammadiane said...

What a Neat kit Caroline...love the colors and cute little elements....Thank You

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much. Love it.
((Hugs))
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much I love your work !
And you are so sweet to share with those of us
who cannot do this designing ourselves.
Blessings! I am missing part 2 not sure where
it is. I have one, three and four but cannot find 2.