A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heating

Just popping in quickly to thank you all for the suggestions to keep warm. I have looked at Radiant Heating, Split Systems, Gas, Kero and goodness knows what else. I guess the biggest thing for us is to find something that doesnt cost the earth to purchase as well as ongoing costs. As we are in a rental property, this is also something we need to keep in mind.

On the upside.... I have a pic of my new grandbaby.

so cute!!

Have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Hope you find some way to keep warm Caz, I think I'd check with the owner 1st and see what he will do...then go practical and economical from there since it is a rental :( It sounds so gorgeous!
Thank you for part 4 and the ultrasound is awesome! Congratulations!

Card~I~ology Creations by Tina Mansfield said...

Awesome pic...thanks for sharing..

Sharon said...

Aw! how sweet. I know your excited!

Sharon

Lisa Avolio said...

So glad the grandchild keeps your mind busy. Hope you have a mild winter. We're headed for some hot weather here.