Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 2010 Grab Bag

Have you bought your May 2010 Grab Bag from the VDBC Store yet! The files have just been revealed and the contents of this bag is amazing!

A couple of Sharon's contributions were RM00061 - Our Camping Trip and RM00063 - PlayDate at the Park. I used one digtially and the other, cut in paper and card!


These are some photos from one of our many camping trips to Hogwash Bend, a gorgeous spot on the banks of the mighty Murray River in South Australia! I have used only part of the cutter file, the grass and tree border does have a layer that has Bear silhouettes. I left this off as fortunately we don't have Bears running wild in Australia! LOL This layout has been created digitally and textures and styles have been added to the cutter files to give them dimension!



This layout uses all the cutter files from RM00063 - PlayDate at the Park. I have cut the files on my 15" KNK Maxx! They cut beautifully on my machine and I have used DCWV Cardstock, both textured and glitter to create this layout. Photos are from a trip to the playground made with my son and Daycare children some time ago.

As you can see, these files are gorgeous, and just a little selection from the Grab Bag for this month, so grab yourself a bargain!

Have a great day wherever you are!

cheers, caz

No comments: