Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Installment for "Boy Stuff"

Hey there everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I finally got to talk (Skype) to my daughter in America where she is working as an Au Pair which was wonderful. Getting the time right to have a conversation with her can be difficult sometimes and the Internet here is so hit and miss, that it just doesn't happen often enough!


Link to download Part Three HERE Link removed. Password if required is "explorer" without the quotes. Please come back and leave a comment if you download, I do love reading them all.

Have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

Kessa said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit - "Boy's Stuff". I have some photos of my nephew to do and this will be terrific for that. Hugs, Keryn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebies (nabed parts 1-3) - LianeZ

Ginger (Games) said...

Love this boy stuff but then I love all your stuff. Thanks!


Glad you got to visit with your daughter.

Lisa Avolio said...

What a great collection! The dragonflies and bugs will help with my boys' pages. Can't wait to see which ones are in this set.