A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

A quickie...

no.... not that sort of quickie LOL

A couple of people have asked about printing digital layouts when leaving me a comment. I just wanted to pop in quickly and say that I rarely print my digital layouts at 12X12", although I do own a HP Officejet Pro K850. I complete my layouts in Photoshop, then save for web. Then I resize to 8X8" at 300dpi and print on my Epson Photo R290. This gives me a copy of my layout that will fit in a smaller album, it fits on an A4 photo sheet, and it no where near as expensive. The really important layouts are printed at 12X12", but for myself, 8X8" gives me a perfect print that I can show off and still see all the details!

Hope this helps!

Have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

Ginger (Games) said...

So glad you clarifed that! lol, Thansk for the info as well as the beautiful digital kit. I'll have to try both and compare. ;-)

KajunKJ said...

I rarely print but, when I do I do them in 8x8...I didn't know that there was a size of paper that would work without the waste of the 8.5 x 11! Thanks for the info!

Lisa Avolio said...

This really helps. One of the things holding me back from going digital is the printing expense. (Not that I actually add up the price per page of traditional scrapbooking!) This is a great idea. Thanks.

Val from Oz said...

Thanx Caz I was wondering about how you print out your l/o Have a good one Cheers Val