A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Hug

is worth a thousand words!

I created this card using TM00118-Diamond Flower Inserts by Tina from Card-i-ology Creations. I took one of the flower inserts, there are five in the file, copied and reversed it and then reshaped my card mat to follow the diamond shape of the inserts.



I then used the pen tool on my KNK to write my sentiment. The "HUG" word comes from a Pen Alpha designed by Jan of Sam and Hailey designs at Paperthreads.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lisa Avolio said...

I am impressed at how small you got that glittery paper to cut. I wondered at first if it was digital, but it looks cut to me. Brilliant idea to reverse one of the diamonds. I own that file, and I need to play with it!

Card~I~ology Creations by Tina Mansfield said...

Beautiful...