Thursday, April 22, 2010

Frugal Friday Special at Shelly's Art

It's Friday again and that means another Frugal Friday special at Shelly's Art. This Friday the files are SS00022 - Gotta Have Arrows and SS00172 - Gotta have Arrows Digital Template, both available for $1.00 each this Friday only.

Here are a couple of projects I have created using these files. Firstly, a card using SS00022 as well as a digital stamp from Dustin Pike.


I created a Card Base cutter file for this card and used cardstock by DCWV and Creative Memories (CM). The title stickers are CM and the brads are by Craft Affair and I inked all the edges with Versa Color Cubes.


This layout has been created digitally in Photoshop using my "Boy Stuff" kit. I used SS00172 for this creation, a digital template very easy to use in your photo editing software.

Thanks for looking!

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: