A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Frugal Friday Special at Shelly's Art

Hi there, a few days ago I announced that I had joined Shelly's CDT. Every Friday she has a Frugal Friday special. For today only she is featuring her build a binder clip cutter file or her digital build a clip template used for digital scrapbooking and card making for only $1.00! Hurry though the price will magically disappear at midnight EST today April 2, 2010.





This is a layout I created using Shelly's Spring Splendor Digital Scrapbooking kit which is on sale the whole month of April! and her "Build a Clip Template". This kit is full of beautiful elements, and I love the colours Shelly has used when creating this kit.


The flower is a blossom from one of the trees we have in our yard, I was really pleased with the way this photo turned out. I used Shelly's Binder Clip to attach my photo to my layout!

So head over to Shelly's Blog and see what else she has to share.... including a freebie!!

Have a great day wherever you are!