Saturday, April 17, 2010

New freebie and links removed for Sweet Easter today!

I have a new freebie for you today! This is one of my favourite kits, I just adore the colours. Just right for those Spring photos that you lucky people in the Northern hemisphere are starting to take. For us poor folk in the South!! a reminder of days gone by and sweeter things to come LOL




Link to download Part One HERE Link removed. Password if required is "butterflies" without the quotes. Please come back and leave a comment if you download, it only takes a minute to say "thanks" and leaves a smile on my face that lasts all day!

Just a reminder, my kits are for Personal Use only, unless otherwise marked. Please read the TOU enclosed in the zip file if in any doubt. Elements are not all shown as actual size in the preview and drop shadows are added just for the preview.

Links for Sweet Easter kit will be removed today, so if you haven't downloaded it yet, scroll down and grab it whilst you can!

Have a great day wherever you are!

14 comments:

Ginger (Games) said...

I thought I'd be #1 but no such luck, I was #2 downloading. maybe next time. lol! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. Love them!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Another great one caz. I just love your kits you are wonderful!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Oh gorgeous - Thanks so much - Now not to forget to come back for part 2 :) Thanks again Caroline!

bzyPTmom said...

Caz you are amazing! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love pink and green together! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sandy said...

Very Pretty-thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Deb said...

"Garden Song" is such a pretty kit. The colors are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your always wonderful work.

Jason & Michelle said...

I am about to snag this kit, too! It is so pretty, love the colors!

Lisa Avolio said...

Lovely! I especially like the way you made the fairy wings. Thanks!

MonkingsMusings said...

Lovely! Thank you.

Serenyd said...

Awesome - thanks for sharing!