A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New layout for VDBC

Chris has a new file out in her QMC. Check out her Store for details!

As soon as I saw this file I knew I had the perfect photos for it. It has always been a favourite pastime of my family to enjoy roasting marshmallows when we have a campfire going. This night was no exception. These are some photos of my son and my youngest daughter enjoying the fruits of their labours.


Thanks for looking!
Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: