A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Freebie - Boy Stuff Add-on

One of my new kits to the Store is called "Boy Stuff", a kit filled with grungy papers and boy stuff, perfect for fun layouts! I have created an Add-on to my kit for you in the hope you will go and check out the full kit, or even the rest of my Store :)

and don't forget, my most of my Store is on sale at the moment for NSD so "Boy Stuff" is only $2.00 and it is a huge kit! A bargain!



Link to download HERE Link removed

Please leave a comment on the Blog if you download, I would like to hear reactions and thoughts on my work!

Have a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lady Julie said...

This kit is so pretty! And your blog page is really cute. Nice work!

bluebellesmom said...

Thanks! I'll be by to check out this kit.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.