Monday, May 4, 2009

New Challenges at Inspiration Lane

I almost forgot to post these challenges that I am hosting at Inspiration Lane. I am giving a free Template to use for Template challenge and you can earn points to use as cash in the Store. The Colour Challenge is also up and running again for this month and once again, you can earn points for taking part.







This is my layout for this months Template Challenge.

This is a photo of a Dinosaur Quilt that my 13yo son, Nicholas, made. He started off with the panel and then had to measure and cut the strips for all the borders. He had a friend of ours, Ruth, guiding him and I sewed the back of the binding but that is all the help he got. He did ALL the work himself. I am so very proud of him and he loves it!
I have used DinoSAUR by Sharon Langford Designs. As soon as I saw this kit, I wanted to use it to scrap this photo!.

and this is the swatch for this months Colour Challenge. So hope over to the Forum and get the details and start scrapping!!


Click on the links within the posts or the previews and you will fly over to the right forums. Have fun!

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: