A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New layout for Scraplift Challenge

Hi all, hope you are all well :) I have a new layout to post today. I completed the Scraplift Challenge at DSS where we had to scraplift one of littlebehr's layouts. I picked Donna's Tulip layout to scraplift, although it was hard to choose as they are all so great!
I turned Donna's layout on it's side and used it to show off a photo of Nicholas a few years ago catching his first fish of the Port Broughton Jetty in South Australia.
I have also used Sharon Langford Design's Tropical kit available at Inspiration Lane.





and the good news for you is that I have created a Quickpage from my layout for all of you to use!



Link to download HERE Link removed

Please come back to the Blog and leave a comment if you download. I really appreciate them. I had over 70 downloads of my Add-On to Boy Stuff and only 4 comments and 2 of those were from the lovely people that advertise freebies for all of you to snag :(

Have a great day wherever you are!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Abby said...

Thank you for the generous freebie!

Anonymous said...

2 comments out of 70 downloads ? people from this planet are so rude & ungrateful ... grab & run : internet is anonymous = you see the real personality of people .. Anyway , my little footprint just to thank you for beautiful QP from Tropical kit ... but more than 20 Mb for a QP is quite heavy :-)my gosh !

Just Tink said...

This is too cute. thanks for sharing. itkinda remembered when i took my son to sea talking turtle with crush at disneyworld... he told the kids, hey i don't wanna scare you but your tank is empty...lol
thanks again!
karrie

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Very cute QP!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.