A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

New kit in DSS Store and FREEBIE for you!!

Hey there, I have a new kit in my DSS Store called "Fishy Bits" . I love it! and I hope you will too.

Fishy Bits is a gorgeous Summery kit, perfect for scrapping your beach layouts. It would also be great for scrapping visits to the Aquarium, or Underwater World, or even the Zoo! Also a fun kit for water play or bathtime!

Check it out HERE or by clicking on the preview!




Here is "Fishy Bits Add On" just for you for a limited time for FREE!! I am making this mini kit available as a freebie download so that you can sample my work. This Add-On contains all NEW items and these are not duplicated in the full kit. So once you have the Add-On, why not go to my Store and purchase the full kit, giving you a huge selection of items to use when scrapping!!



Link to download Part One and Part Two. Links removed

Please come back to the Blog and leave a comment if you decide to download, I appreciate and read every single one.

Have a great day wherever you are!

9 comments:

fl_connie said...

thanks so much for this freebie - what a cute kit!

Donna said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing. I'm off to check out your store

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 May [LA 08:05pm, NY 10:05pm] - 08 May [UK 03:05am, OZ 01:05pm] ).

sweetheaven said...

I really think you kit is cute. I love the add on thank you very much

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the add-on!

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I love this add-on! Thank You! I'm just going to have to check out the kit!

grammadiane said...

Thank you dear...your gift is Darling

Beckie said...

Thanks for reactivating the links - I love the bright, fresh feel of this kit & can't wait to use it!

janie in MN said...

thanks for the fishies :-)
js