A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day Card

I just had to share the card I received from my 13 year old son yesterday. He secretly made me a card, ruining my tape runner in the process LOL, but that was a small price to pay for this gorgeous hand-made gift of love. The front of the card is layered and in the centre over the diamond, is a rectangle with an embossed butterfly on it. Nicholas loves playing with my scrapping tools, and loves card making :)




and he inscribed it with this message!




isn't he gorgeous, and don't you just wanna go "AWWWWWWW!!"

I got all choked up :) Thank you Nicholas for a beautiful card!

just want to remind you all, links for "Cookin" Up A Storm" recipe card pages freebie will be disapearing soon, so grab it while you can :)

Have a great day wherever you are!

2 comments:

2sisterscreativedesigns said...

What a priceless treasure you received from Nicholas. I know you had a wonderful day. Tell Nicholas I think his card is gorgeous. Barb

Caroline said...

Thanks Barb!