A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Number templates as Quickpages

Hi there, hope you are enjoying your weekend :) I thought I would make my Number templates into quickpages for those of you who would like something quick and easy to use. Available over a period of time and for a limited time. Enjoy :)






Link to download link no longer available Password is "celebrate" without the quotes.


Link to download link no longer available

Dont forget the password is "celebrate" without the quotes :)

Please leave a comment if you download, it is what keeps us going!


5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

Jody said...

I can't get the password to work.

While waiting for it to get fixed I want to thank you for giving us some inspiration with these QPs using the numbers.

Thanks

Caroline said...

Password is "celebrate" without the quotes... sorry , my mistake :)

chicapooh said...

Thank you! I love these templates and the QP's that you made with them! I can't wait to use them!

bbessho said...

I would so love to have these qps. My grandson's birthday is July 4th and these would be perfect. I can't get the password to work with or without the quotation marks. Thanks for your generosity in sharing and I'll check back hoping to get these pages. :)