Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My first assignments as a TSG CT

This is my first layout as a new member of TSG CT team. I chose "Faith, Hope and Charity" by April Sevigny, available here, to work with and thought this picture I had suited the thoughts behind the Kit well. This pic was taken on a trip to Port Arthur in Tasmania. It is of trees planted to remember our fallen Heroes. It was a very emotional place, full of history!





I used a Template I had designed as a basis for this layout and it is available in my CLD Store here.


My second layout for my assignment is a series of photos I took of some of the members of my family at Port Broughton in South Australia. We went fishing off the jetty, although I didn't fish, I took pics LOL
I have used April Sevigny's "Faith, Hope and Charity" Kit once again and this is a completely different approach to the use of this kit, but I think it works :) I have also used a template by April for the Blueprint of my Garden Challenge at The Scrapping Garden.



What first attracted me to this kit were the colours. I love Blue and Purple. I found this kit perfect to create emotionally inspired layouts. The papers are gorgeous, lightly textured and subtle colouring. I also liked the folded corner on one paper; it added more interest to my layouts. The belt element is nice to use to tie everything in on the layout and the journal box is beautiful, light and fragile. Check it out here.

No comments: