A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My apologies.... wrong password now fixed

So sorry guys... I wrote the password incorrectly... on the upside, I know that you are paying attention and interested in my creations LOL

Here is the correct password "celebrate" without the quotes. I have checked it out and it works fine, I just remembered the wrong word when I posted this morning :) Please forgive and enjoy your freebies :)

Til next time....

3 comments:

Jody said...

I have another question. What kit did you use for the QPs? I am sure I have sen those balloons somewhere but can't for the life of me remember where. I love the background paper full of balloons.

Caroline said...

I have used "Party Factory" by Carli Lopez available at www.commercial-use.com

Glad you like them :)

Jody said...

Thanks for the info, much appreciated