A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another freebie Template for you

Hi all, today I have another template for you. I hope you like it, only simple again, although it took me a little while to figure out how to put the paper tear on all four sides of the journal box LOL. I have uploaded it in both format and link no longer available format so download away :) Don't forget the password is "create" without the quotes!







This layout has been made with pieces of my "Coffee Cream" Kit available at CLD

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

psychmajor101 said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I love it!!

Duckie said...

thank you xx