A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bragbook Challenge at Color Line Design

Over at Color Line Design, there are a lot of Challenges going on, and one of them is a Bragbook Challenge. This challenge is held over two weeks with a new template being provided to work with each fortnight. This is my take on the July Bragbook Challenge 1. Head over there and grab a free template and give it a go ! If you participate in three or more challenges, then you can get the Mega Collab Kit for that month for FREE ! now there's a bit of an incentive to get creating!


This is a pic of my DH on a recent camping trip. I have used Kellie's template and my "Aliens" kit, soon to be released in my store at Color Line Design. Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

KrisG said...

Fantastic BB!!! I love the little alien ship, LOL. Great title too! TFS. I'll have to run over there to check out the challenges this month.