Friday, June 27, 2008

New Freebie Template Series starting today

I have started a new series of Templates just for you :) These templates are Number templates ! I have started designing them with a celebration theme in mind, but I think they are easy enough to use however you would like too :) They are available in PSD and PNG format. They will be available for a limited time and then be available in my CLD store.

I also have a new kit coming out in the CLD store on Monday. It is called "Aliens" and it was a lot of fun to make. It has a heap of papers and elements and a whole stack of cute little Alien Critter stickers. It also comes with a complete lower case Alpha with numbers and some punctuation. Please check it out... it will be 20% off on Monday as well !




Template Previews:





Link to download PSD link no longer available

Link to download PNG link no longer available





Link to download PSD link no longer available

Link to download PNG link no longer available

Password to download is "future" without the quotes. Enjoy, and please leave a comment to encourage me to continue :)

have a great day !


6 comments:

Lois B said...

You have made my day! This is exactly hat I have been looking for to do a yearly Birthday layout for my grandson. These are fabulous. I love the way you have done the numbers and, the stars are wonderful in the #2 LO.

Thank you so much

KrisG said...

These are fab! They look like they'll be so much fun to work with too. For now, I only can use 1-5, haha... all my grandkids are soooo little still! Thank you!!!

Caroline said...

Thaks for the encouraging words guys... now that's what I'm talking about LOL

Kris Ann said...

Love these templates. My little ones are 1 & 3.

very fun!

I'll post at CLD when I'm complete.

Christine said...

These templates are very original. Thanks.

Duckie said...

thank you xx