Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cutter and Layout Template freebie

Shelly has some gorgeous cutter files and one I worked with recently was SS00173-Hinged Tabs. These hinged tabs are on sale the whole month of September. They are sooo versatile as you can use them on cards, journals, and calendars. It would be great to use them to hide hidden journaling or extra photos on a layout. They actually fold over your items with a separate piece for the label that slips inside. Click the words above to purchase the tabs before they go off of sale.

I created a layout featuring my son as we walked down to the dam in the paddock below our house. I used Shelly's tabs to give some accents to my photos.




This is a layout using one of my Templates and I have created a KNK (Klic-n-Kut) cutter file for you as well as the PSD template!




Link to download Template and KNK cutter file HERE Link removed. Password if required is "creation" without the quotes. I do apologise if you have been here before from Shelly's Blog looking for this freebie, but we had a really bad day yesterday and I have only just got up !

Please leave a comment if you download, I do appreciate them all!

Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope it get better, thanks.

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks for the template. I like your layout.