A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 6, 2010

CT work

A few cards from me for my Personal Cutter file Designers. This first card uses SS00124 -Cutie Bee available from Paperthreads by Shelly's Art. I took Shelly's Cutie Bee and made it smaller to fit on my card but it still cut beautifully with my 15" KNK Maxx.


This card is one of a set of three files found in Sharon's file, RM00094 - Card fronts and Tags. I added the layered flower in the front but it sits on a layered piece of card that you could place a stamp or similar on.


This card uses CD00174 - Tiger Inchies, another wonderful file designed by Chris Durnan for this Quarter's QMC. Well over 20 files (last Quarter - 29 files) for $10.00 and well worth the cost.


Thanks for looking,

have a wonderful day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Lisa Avolio said...

Great use of those files. I especially love your bee wings and the striking effect of your b&w panda card.