Friday, September 3, 2010

Christmas Cards

I seem to have caught the bug which dictates that I should get an early start on making my Christmas Cards.

This first card has been cut out of DCWV cardstock using CD00744-Ho Ho Holy Night, a personal cutter file (Cricut, Pazzles, Klic N Kut etc), by Visual Designs by Chris. Every quarter, Chris designs a stack of files for her QMC and this is one of the latest additions to the 3rd QMC for this year.

The file cut like a dream and layered well! I love the final look. I did cut 2 of Santa and then layered the 2nd over the top to give my reindeer a different colour. Very happy, Thanks Chris!!



This next card is one I designed. Every month Paperthreads has a Card Sketch Challenge and this month they are using a sketch I provided. Head over and check it out. If you sign up, you will receive FREE files to cut this file using your personal cutter (Cricut, Pazzles, Klic N Kut etc), as well as a PSD file to use in your photo editing software.

I have used a digital stamp by Dustin Pike, which I coloured in Photoshop CS3 and then printed out.


Thanks for looking!

have a wonderful day wherever you are!

No comments: