A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 3, 2010

Christmas Cards

I seem to have caught the bug which dictates that I should get an early start on making my Christmas Cards.

This first card has been cut out of DCWV cardstock using CD00744-Ho Ho Holy Night, a personal cutter file (Cricut, Pazzles, Klic N Kut etc), by Visual Designs by Chris. Every quarter, Chris designs a stack of files for her QMC and this is one of the latest additions to the 3rd QMC for this year.

The file cut like a dream and layered well! I love the final look. I did cut 2 of Santa and then layered the 2nd over the top to give my reindeer a different colour. Very happy, Thanks Chris!!



This next card is one I designed. Every month Paperthreads has a Card Sketch Challenge and this month they are using a sketch I provided. Head over and check it out. If you sign up, you will receive FREE files to cut this file using your personal cutter (Cricut, Pazzles, Klic N Kut etc), as well as a PSD file to use in your photo editing software.

I have used a digital stamp by Dustin Pike, which I coloured in Photoshop CS3 and then printed out.


Thanks for looking!

have a wonderful day wherever you are!

No comments: