A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Colour Challenge kit

I wanted to create a little kit quickly for a Colour Challenge that my BFF, Pam, is running over at "sKrap Happens" and this is what I came up with.




Link to download Part One HERE Faulty Link removed and reposted above!. Password if required is "scarecrow" without the quotes. Please leave a comment if you download as I really appreciate them. Your appreciation encourages me to keep creating!

Come back tomorrow for Part two and keep checking for the next installment in "Playtime".

Have a fantastic day wherever you are!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the great kit!
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Raindew2002 said...

Thank you, not sure if anybody else had a problem, I tried downloading a few times and 4 of the files say corrupt repeatedly while unzipping them.

Raindew2002@aol.com

LifeAsDinkers said...

Hi Caroline, thanks for the freebies! i got the same message about 4 files being corrupted, but i got 17 elements and 3 papers...am i missing anything else?

jzayler said...

I love your files! I can't believe you are so generous and give them away all the time!!! Thanks!

jzayler said...

I couldn't open the file either - I tried saving it twice and then I tried to "open" the download instead but that didn't work either. :(

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, got the 1st download no problem this time...and thanks for link 2 as well, beautifully done.

Raindew2002