A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 5, 2010

another project

One of LisaJane's gorgeous files.




I used LK00064-Pirate card to create this card. I cut it twice and then used the second card to line the first as my decorated cardstock was white on the backside and I wanted it black. I used my gluegun to apply the sails and the skull, curving them slightly so that they would be raised off the card base. I also "stitched" casually around the white with my black marker.

Wouldn't this make a gorgeous birthday card or invite for a little Pirate that you know!

have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

FileKutz said...

Love it Caz!! I have been sick with the flu for a week, and this just raised my spirt! Thank you!!