Monday, January 18, 2010

New Valentine's Day Card - RM00041

This is one of Sharon's newest files available in the Visual Designs by Chris and the More Team Store. Sharon has just added three different Valentine's Day Cards to the Store and this is number 3. This digital cutter file is available HERE .

One of the papers I have used is a gold paper from Paper Temptress as part of my gift from Chris ( thanks Chris).


This file comes with two titles and a gorgeous eyelet lace scalloped mat. This is a lovely file to cut and play with.




I used the second title inside my card and also used all the little hearts from the mat that is on the front of the card to decorate the inside!

Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Your work is beautiful as always Caz.

Thanks for using my file on such a beautiful card.

Sharon