Sunday, January 31, 2010

Been busy today

I have been busy with my cutter today, which is great for the Designers I CT for, but I sure am getting ready to sit in front of the air-conditioner again. There is no cooling in my scrapbook room and it is 30C in here at the moment.

This first card has been created using a file from Tina from Card-i-ology Creations. It is TM00003 - I Dig Gardening. Although perfect for a scrapbook layout garden theme, I decided it would make the perfect card front for a "Happy (Birthday) Gardening" Card. I also found the perfect ribbon to go with my card colours and theme!




This next card is using a file from Chris from Visual Designs By Chris. It is from the latest QMC and is called "Fancy Edges Collection" . I have used the circular design from the file and resized it slightly to fit on my 5X5" card front. You can still join this membership in the Store and it is a bargain!

This next file is also from the QMC and is to create the Heart Treat bag. This is a gorgeous file specially designed by Chris to fill with treats for your Honey for Valentine's. I however, decided it made a great card holder for the cards I am currently working on LOL so I have posted both pictures, one with my cards in it, and one without!

I should also mention that all the Designer's at Visual Designs By Chris and The More Team create files in ALL formats including separated files for your Cricut. Head over to the Store and see what you can find. Several sales are on at the moment as well!

Thanks for looking,

Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: