A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another Year begins and so does another QMC at Visual Designs by Chris. This layout uses CD00639 - Out Of This World which was a file available in the last of QMC in 2009.

I took the file and enlarged it to fill my 12X12 inch page to work as my background. I applied a style to the Title to raise it and make it stand out.





This is a picture taken of my son recently acting silly, as usual! I did ask him why all the pictures I have of him lately have him sticking out his tongue, but he just laughed. I guess it must be a teen boy thing! LOL

Nevertheless, he truly is "Out Of This World" to me!


Thanks for looking

No comments: