A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 29, 2010

New creation using RM00014 - Fall Tree Leaves

This digital personal cutter file, RM00014-Fall Tree Leaves by RSMobleys Designs is gorgeous! I am a huge fan of Autumn and Fall designs and couldn't wait to use this one.

I have used the file to create a Valentine's Day card with a difference.



This card was created to show that digital personal cutter files can be used very successfully on your computer!


I took the leaf files that Sharon had created, duplicated them and added styles and textures. I added a wood style to the tree and created the papers that I used.


Thanks for looking,

No comments: